08 Double Cab Pre Runner V6 missing parts

Supremetaco

I have just purchased a second generation Tacoma and will never own anything else but a Tacoma. It is missing a couple of things that I can't find any information anywhere on. I have called a Toyota Parts Dealership and couldn't get him to understand. I would just drive up there but it is a 40 mile trip. After looking at more than a few around the same year. I have never seen anything but glue marks where the two pieces are suppose to be. I was told by one person it was a protection from rocks flying up and chipping paint off the back of the truck. Can anybody save me a 40 mile drive? Thanks for any assistance you can provide. I couldn't upload a picture from the other side but I will need a total of two pieces each on both the left and right side.

Attachments

• 20200728_175309.jpg
    20200728_175309.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 16
I have just purchased a second generation Tacoma and will never own anything else but a Tacoma. It is missing a couple of things that I can't find any information anywhere on. I have called a Toyota Parts Dealership and couldn't get him to understand. I would just drive up there but it is a 40 mile trip. After looking at more than a few around the same year. I have never seen anything but glue marks where the two pieces are suppose to be. I was told by one person it was a protection from rocks flying up and chipping paint off the back of the truck. Can anybody save me a 40 mile drive? Thanks for any assistance you can provide. I couldn't upload a picture from the other side but I will need a total of two pieces each on both the left and right side.

It's just rock protection film.

Back