100 Members!

Discussion in 'General Tacoma Discussion' started by Nathan, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Nathan

Nathan Administrator Staff Member

I know that doesn't sound like much and some have even said that this place seems a bit quite... but tomorrow will be 3 weeks since I installed the site and I can tell you that 3 weeks is pretty dang fast to get over 100 members and over 1,600 posts.

Thanks for being here folks and helping us grow :thumbsup: Keep spreading the word.

Bogunn likes this.
  2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. NJtacoma

NJtacoma Rocking a Taco Since 2000

Congrats Nathan, all of the other forums had to start somewhere. :thumbsup: I remember when a certain other forum just started out.

4. tacomawv

tacomawv Well-Known Member

Just want to say that I love the app. I will be on the site more because of it. Thanks.

5. HellaNella420

HellaNella420 Well-Known Member

Second the app. Pretty much how i view the site all the time. How i got here to begin with thanks nathan!

6. OP
    Nathan

Awesome, glad to hear you like it. If you get a chance go and rate the app in Google Play or the Apple App Store. It will help us grow!

7. whippersnapper02

whippersnapper02 Negative Nancy

8. DEZERTDUCK

DEZERTDUCK Owner Engage Off Road

Hell Yeah...Congrats man:thumbsup:.....diggin the Forum and its Members....Keep it up!

9. in2nit

in2nit Well-Known Member

Congrats Nathan....:thumbup:

10. OP
    Nathan

BTW, this is an older thread and we are way past 100 now ;)

11. byrd

byrd Moderator Moderator

:laughing: I was gonna mention that small detail yesterday, it's more like close to 400. :thumbsup:

12. rosborneii

rosborneii Well-Known Member

Congrats, and thank you Nathan.

13. BirdDawg

BirdDawg '05 Super White Sport

Is there a way to know what number you were when you joined? I'm just curious to know.

14. OP
    Nathan

When you are on the website (not the app) you can view your profile and look at the url. It's the digits on the end.

15. byrd

byrd Moderator Moderator

If I'm seeing that right I'm lucky number.........13 :unsure: :clover:
    Good thing I'm not superstitious. :shifty:

16. Quarterhorsepower

Quarterhorsepower Well-Known Member

This site ROCKS!

17. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

... 13000... October 22nd...

Bogunn and whippersnapper02 like this.
  18. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

That’s an average of 7.35 new members a day since the forum was launched. (But who’s counting). That’s pretty good.

OR17TRD likes this.