13 Tacoma 6inch lift

Tacoma-mass

Hey guys new to this forum I have a 2013 4 door trd off road tacoma looking to do a 6inch lift, was see if any of you are from Massachusetts and could recommend a good place to get this done?

Hey guys new to this forum I have a 2013 4 door trd off road tacoma looking to do a 6inch lift, was see if any of you are from Massachusetts and could recommend a good place to get this done?
Talk to silverpattaco he has the largest taco lift on this forum i believe

Just a 6" BDS ! It does have a heavy skid that bolts front to back from Drop Bracket to Drop Bracket! Plus BDS has a No fine print warranty!!ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1456877687.096779.jpgImageUploadedByTaco Forum1456877749.072188.jpg

A local dealer has a new Tacoma SR5 with a 6" lift. Its huge. I think iam going to test drive it soon. It has been there for a month, they also have about 8 other new Taco"s that they have done mods to. Ill get some picks,especially a truck that they did a full Katzskin interior,looked nice, had a diamond pattern.

Wheels and tires 2k-3k of course depends on what they are! BDS 6" with top hat spacers on factory springs and struts $1900.00 with Fox 6" coils and struts $3600.00 Labor on the install $1500.00 - $2000.00 or less! Buy a new one and have it built !

Back