16'SR5 change to TRD rims?

There is also a "tire change calibration" setting in the head unit for when you change tire size. Don't know if it actually corrects or not.

16' TRD Off Road DCLB Inferno

Trying to decide which 265/75/16s to get...
What kind of tires are you looking at? Street tires I recommend the Firestone destination le2 or the Bridgestone dueler alenza. A/t would be Firestone destination A/T or BF Goodrich A/T. M/T would be Firestone destination m/t.

I used to sell tires for a living and those seemed to hold up best and perform really well.

What kind of tires are you looking at? Street tires I recommend the Firestone destination le2 or the Bridgestone dueler alenza. A/t would be Firestone destination A/T or BF Goodrich A/T. M/T would be Firestone destination m/t.

I used to sell tires for a living and those seemed to hold up best and perform really well.
I have Firestone destination a/t and love them. Had them for about 25000 miles and tread still looks great. And they were less than 700 mounted and balanced.

If you go with a 265/70 series tire, it's the same height as the 245/75...well, within a fraction of an inch it is. Tire is wider and it looks good. That way you won't have to worry about your speedometer being off.

Back