2.5 front 1 rear

Looks good to me. Can't wait to see mine! Hopefully, this Saturday, after my son's pre-k graduation. The accessory guy said "leveling kit", so I hope it's level. I think he said it's Pro Comp brand too. Starting to wonder if I should spend more money and get something with more travel...probably ride smoother and be easier on the back...

Last edited:
Good just got out of the hot tub ! Its good for the bad knee .gotta keepit loise till i get new ones next winter .im waiting for the them to get the CNC machine that cuts them up in boston. I heard it cut within a millimeter. Yikes!:eek:. I guess its better than a Fien saw and a chisel! Lol

Good just got out of the hot tub ! Its good for the bad knee .gotta keepit loise till i get new ones next winter .im waiting for the them to get the CNC machine that cuts them up in boston. I heard it cut within a millimeter. Yikes!:eek:. I guess its better than a Fien saw and a chisel! Lol
I need a hot tub here......LOL. Those knee cutters scare me......they're the only docs I know that buy their 'surgical' equipment at Home Depot! LMAO

Its going to rain hopefuly it will was the pollen ! Its killing my sinuses. We finished the 189 yeat old house that caught fire and burned off the roof .2yr project party at the house tonite .

Back