2.7L 4x4 regular cab thread.

8 weeks out of work, it’s the prudent thing to do to keep up with finances. I just bought my ‘08 a few months ago so I will still have it. They may both be Tacoma’s but they are vastly different.

It looks like it is in good condition to.
I couldn't sell my regular cab if it came down to a reg cab, and another truck, and one had to go, the big cab one would have the for sale sign on it. I love my reg cabs.
B wants a truck with the big cab, I'll only drive it on family trips with the dogs, pulling the trailer. Otherwise it stays home. My regular cab is my go to truck, next year I will likely buy a new regular cab for me to drive.
Sorry it is going bye bye.

Thanks guys, that pic with the Land Cruiser is old. My reg cab had some cosmetic issues but nothing major. It is sold now and I’m sure it will take good care if it’s new and very young driver. The dad who bought it for his daughter was very happy.

I feel the same way about reg cabs, I love them, especially the Tacoma. I bought my access cab for work, I needed the room in a bad way so it will do just fine for now.

Back