2.7L 4x4 regular cab thread.

Discussion in '2005 - 2015 Toyota Tacoma' started by Mattnatti, Apr 6, 2013.

1. 08regmanbase4x4

08regmanbase4x4 New Member

2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. acgreen01

acgreen01 Well-Known Member

2012. My first tacoma. Love it. Wish it had more room in it and wish the 2.7l had more power but love the truck 20200524_143345.jpeg 20200411_143247.jpeg

B.C., tooter, Mattnatti and 1 other person like this.
  4. OP
    Mattnatti

Mattnatti TEQ HED

Well, it will be a sad day tomorrow. I’m selling my ‘12 regular cab.

B.C. and tooter like this.
  5. acgreen01

Got any farewell pictures?
    Are you getting another

B.C. and tooter like this.
  6. B.C.

B.C. Well-Known Member

That sucks.
    Why are you selling.

tooter likes this.
  7. OP
    Mattnatti

Mattnatti TEQ HED

Yeah, I’ll get one up later when I get back. 2.5 hr drive to meet the buyer.

8. OP
    Mattnatti

Mattnatti TEQ HED

8 weeks out of work, it’s the prudent thing to do to keep up with finances. I just bought my ‘08 a few months ago so I will still have it. They may both be Tacoma’s but they are vastly different.

tooter and B.C. like this.
  9. OP
    Mattnatti

Mattnatti TEQ HED

My reg cab with my Land Cruiser. Two great trucks.

AC858699-7E59-43AD-8A7F-A0E9B74374ED.jpeg

10. B.C.

B.C. Well-Known Member

It looks like it is in good condition to.
    I couldn't sell my regular cab if it came down to a reg cab, and another truck, and one had to go, the big cab one would have the for sale sign on it. I love my reg cabs.
    B wants a truck with the big cab, I'll only drive it on family trips with the dogs, pulling the trailer. Otherwise it stays home. My regular cab is my go to truck, next year I will likely buy a new regular cab for me to drive.
    Sorry it is going bye bye.

tooter likes this.
  11. acgreen01

Sucks your having to sell it

12. OP
    Mattnatti

Mattnatti TEQ HED

Thanks guys, that pic with the Land Cruiser is old. My reg cab had some cosmetic issues but nothing major. It is sold now and I’m sure it will take good care if it’s new and very young driver. The dad who bought it for his daughter was very happy.

I feel the same way about reg cabs, I love them, especially the Tacoma. I bought my access cab for work, I needed the room in a bad way so it will do just fine for now.

tooter, B-Man and B.C. like this.