2005-2011 Tacoma Bumpers Now Available!

USOffRoad

Texan
The long awaited redesign of our 2005-2011 Toyota Tacoma winch bumper has been completed and will begin shipping later this week! We have incorporated many of the design elements and lessons learned from the 12-15 Tacoma bumper. Price is $525 and you can read more about this bumper and buy one here: https://www.usoffroad.us/store/bumpers/tacoma-05-11-winch-mount-bumper/

Attachments

• taco05-1024.jpg
    taco05-1024.jpg
    166.9 KB · Views: 74
  • taco05-1024-2.jpg
    taco05-1024-2.jpg
    182.5 KB · Views: 76
  • taco05-1024-side2.jpg
    taco05-1024-side2.jpg
    290.4 KB · Views: 73
Lol. I got nothing!!!!!
But, seriously you have no offset front collision protect with the plastic Toyota gives you! And that winch holder you bolted in between the frame rails offers none either! So when I'm busting your chops it's because I know how important having some steel on the corners is!ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1444909796.606677.jpg
This bumper took a pole down! All to avoid deer that will be hit next time!

But, seriously you have no offset front collision protect with the plastic Toyota gives you! And that winch holder you bolted in between the frame rails offers none either! So when I'm busting your chops it's because I know how important having some steel on the corners is!View attachment 7046
This bumper took a pole down! All to avoid deer that will be hit next time!
I agree. That's why I will have the same thing you do before to long. Go big or go home.

It all depends on what you want and need. We have sold hundreds of these around the world because not everyone wants and/or needs a full bumper.

I guess with all the driving of done in my life ,having more protection on front corners can be a life saver ! If people knew how little they have with Toyotas Tacomas old and new they'd all have full steel Deluxe bumpers of some brand!

Back