2009 Tacoma Base Model

09Tacoma

Hi I am new to the Taco forums since I just purchesed a 2009 Taco regualar cab base model. Does anyone know if tge truck is already pre wired for the back up camera. Also does anyone know how to add power door looks. I really dislike the the manual ones. Thanks

Hi I am new to the Taco forums since I just purchesed a 2009 Taco regualar cab base model. Does anyone know if tge truck is already pre wired for the back up camera. Also does anyone know how to add power door looks. I really dislike the the manual ones. Thanks

That's a lot of work and $$ to add those. I'm not 100% sure on the back up camera being wired. But I'm think no since you have a bare bones model. Keep it though. They no longer make the reg cab anymore.

And welcome aboard. Lots of great people here and very knowledgeable ones at that. Get with whippersnapper, he knows a lot about these trucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Taco Forum mobile app

Thanks somthing that is really intersthing is that my truck does have a camera and is wired. The headliner has the hole for the back up mirror but no mirror any toughts on what happend. Brought it to the dealer and they didnt know anything.

Thanks somthing that is really intersthing is that my truck does have a camera and is wired. The headliner has the hole for the back up mirror but no mirror any toughts on what happend. Brought it to the dealer and they didnt know anything.

Might have had an aftermarket. Which would explain the hole in the headliner. Previous owner may have had a different mirror. If you get time start digging around and look for wires.

Sent from my iPhone using Taco Forum mobile app

Back