2010 Tacoma

Chris1977

I have a 2010 Tacoma the traction control starts beeping and the abs feels like it is trying to engage also the enigine cuts out, whenever I turn the wheel to the right. It is lifted but just recently started having this problem, I took it thru some water it was only about a 1' deep but ever since then I've had this problem. Any help would be appreciated.

I have a 2010 Tacoma the traction control starts beeping and the abs feels like it is trying to engage also the enigine cuts out, whenever I turn the wheel to the right. It is lifted but just recently started having this problem, I took it thru some water it was only about a 1' deep but ever since then I've had this problem. Any help would be appreciated.

Hey any luck with this problem? I am having the same issue with my 2011 Tacoma. Every once in a while I start to turn right and my traction control starts beeping, abs trying to engage and it hinders my steering for a moment. Pretty ****ty deal really when are driving on city streets..

Had the same problem on my 13, drove me crazy. After months of tracking it down, turns out the wire to the sensor was stretched and made intermittent contact in a cracked connector inside the fender. Changed the wire and all good. And by the way, no code was ever tripped.

Scuzzy, Thanks for the heads up. Man it just started happening when i put my new tires on a couple months ago. Never happened before. We have checked all sorts of stuff. And yes no codes either. Driving me crazy. Thanks again. Ill let you know what I find!

Only select scanners can read VSC codes. If a light isn’t on then you just have to recalibrate which doesn’t always fix the problem.

Last edited:
Back