2011 DCSB 4x4 front end roar

dame3366

About 1 months ago my Tacoma developed a front end roar that I thought were the tires, it was due new tires so I went ahead and replaced those, noise is still there, new brakes, no change, right side wheel bearing changed, still no change, noise starts at about 20 mph and stays constant unless you turn to the right and then it disappears completely, it continues in 4wd high. The 3 inch lift has been on this truck for 65000 miles and thus just developed, I researched a lot and feel like I’m chasing my tail, what has worked for you all

About 1 months ago my Tacoma developed a front end roar that I thought were the tires, it was due new tires so I went ahead and replaced those, noise is still there, new brakes, no change, right side wheel bearing changed, still no change, noise starts at about 20 mph and stays constant unless you turn to the right and then it disappears completely, it continues in 4wd high. The 3 inch lift has been on this truck for 65000 miles and thus just developed, I researched a lot and feel like I’m chasing my tail, what has worked for you all
I was thinking needle bearing. But it should go away in 4wd.
Check and Change the front diff fluid?

I’ve ordered another wheel bearing assembly for the left side, I will do that whenever I install the new wheel bearing, Thanks

Back