2013 back headlights

Discussion in '2005 - 2015 Toyota Tacoma' started by Brad Jackson, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Brad Jackson

Brad Jackson Active Member

is blackout headlights any good to get?

2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Bojangles

Bojangles Well-Known Member

Link?

Odds are.....no
    Aftermarket= usally shit optics, leaky, and peel (inside) in less than a year.

Brad Jackson and Bogunn like this.
  4. Bojangles

Off top of my head seeing whats been avail since 2008....

Spyder, carid, spec d, tacomabeast, and most ebay headlamps are made by the same 6yr ol overseas and are crap.

Brad Jackson likes this.
  5. kp.taco

kp.taco Well-Known Member

Google " Tacoma black headlight mod " that will be the cheapest and you keep your factory headlights.

Bojangles likes this.
  6. Bojangles

This
    Or do a projector retrofit with parts from theretrofitsource.com
    And this doesnt mean buying some spyder/carid/spec d, or tacomabeast projector headlights.
    I mean throw a proper projector lens into your stock housings. Then u can paint the reflector bowl since its useless with a projector.

kp.taco likes this.
  7. kp.taco

kp.taco Well-Known Member

Yeah that would be nice.. Wish I had someone local I'd pay to have mine done

Bojangles likes this.
  8. Bojangles

Had some fxr back yrs ago.... 7 lanes across would be lit.... but i hated the sharp cutoff.

kp.taco likes this.