2014 Baja Series - tire options

Counselor

I own a 2014 Baja series. Considering the Eibach front coil springs, the Bilstein shocks front and rear, and the 4 leaf rear suspension instead of the standard 3 leaf rear suspension, can I safely run 265/75R16 instead of the stock 265/70R16 tires? Any issues with front end clearance? I thought the Off-Road series did not allow for the 265/75R16 because of the front end clearance - perhaps the clearance when turning. Thanks.

I own a 2014 Baja series. Considering the Eibach front coil springs, the Bilstein shocks front and rear, and the 4 leaf rear suspension instead of the standard 3 leaf rear suspension, can I safely run 265/75R16 instead of the stock 265/70R16 tires? Any issues with front end clearance? I thought the Off-Road series did not allow for the 265/75R16 because of the front end clearance - perhaps the clearance when turning. Thanks.
U will be fine.
Ive been running the eibachs with 265/75s long before the baja came out with no issue. I took the flaps off anyhow because all they do is bend backwards at freeway speed and wear off ur paint.

My rockers arent screwed up and i have yet to have anyone flash me or try and pull me over complaining about a rock hitting their windshield.

Last edited:
Back