2015 TRD Pro Upgrades?

Discussion in 'Aftermarket Products, Reviews & Installation' started by ErichCA07, Jan 11, 2016.

1. ErichCA07

ErichCA07 New Member

So I have a new 2015 TRD Pro that i want to upgrade. Obviously they have numerous items on the TRD Pro. I am want to add the supercharger. With that being said, I would also like to add new bumpers (possibly ARB), would prefer custom ones that can have the TRD Pro logo and an American Flag. I want a wench and lights. I drive in the mud, snow, dirt, and sand. I also want upgrades for off road navigation and weather updates via satellite for when i am in remote areas with no cell phone reception. I have other ideas as well but want to start there with the basics. The TRD Pro already has a lift of 2.5" and upgrades via TRD Racing.

Any ideas or valid recommendations would be appreciated.
    ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1452542614.228806.jpg ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1452542663.886614.jpg ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1452542718.180089.jpg ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1452542766.971800.jpg ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1452542875.492890.jpg ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1452542933.789410.jpg ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1452542977.211046.jpg

2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Demo Man

Demo Man Well-Known Member

If you want the S/C your going to pay about double from what it used to be. Toyota stopped production last June. But if you wait a little bit the company that made them for Toyota is starting to get them back on the market. Just without the TRD logo. Nice truck BTW. I have a 2012 T/X Baja. Same set up.

texastacoma likes this.
  4. OP
    ErichCA07

ErichCA07 New Member

Thank you for the information.

Have you done anything to your Baja?

5. Demo Man

ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1452658037.668353.jpg US off-road winch mount bumper w/ 10k winch and 2 led lights. ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1452658105.699562.jpg URD TCAI and MAF calibrator. ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1452658182.932645.jpg reolaced all badging with red ones. ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1452658344.516482.jpg Body Armor rear bumper.

6. OP
    ErichCA07

ErichCA07 New Member

7. Nocturnal92

Nocturnal92 Well-Known Member

I dig that winch mount bumper with LED's, nice!

Demo Man likes this.
  8. Demo Man

Thanks man. Haven't had to use it yet. Use the lights. Only when people are stupid and run their high beams and don't dim them. They do after I hit them with those. Lol.

9. silverpataco

silverpataco Well-Known Member

Just do this ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1456181685.021762.jpg ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1456181703.419783.jpg

10. silverpataco

BTW ask Demo about his line X shop giving him back that winch holder and how it was bent ! Hitting a small deer could knock the winch into radiator then, motor!

11. Demo Man

Ok funny man. Might not be a full bumper or full protection like yours. But it's still mounted to the same 6 studs yours is.

12. texastacoma

texastacoma Well-Known Member

I disagree on the mounting part, I don't know about silvers, but mine is mounted with 12 total bolts to the frame, 6 on each side, higher than where the crash bar is mounted...

13. silverpataco

Mine has 3 on each frame rail and 3 more on the bracket further back on the frame 6 per side 12 total ! My FJ took a pole down the Ironman ! This ARB has Line X sprayed all over it I bet it would do better !

Demo Man likes this.
  14. Demo Man

What do you expect when you drive a tank. Lol. Damn it man

15. silverpataco

I just want your kids to see you safely come home! More protection just increases your odds a bit !✌️

16. silverpataco

I think it's funny when people spend money on a bunch of **** for the Tacomas that doesn't do much or can't be used often! ****ing random LED useless light bars being one thing! Yes you can light up the ****ing world in front of you , but, blinding the **** out of everyone sucks! Spend that cash on protecting your ass !!!HaHa

17. Demo Man

It's on the list brothah. New ARB bumper that is.

18. silverpataco

I thought your driving!