2016 sport or off road

Was curious if anyone has experience with both the 2016 sport and off road. I have a sport and thinking about trading it in for off road for its off road capabilities,what do you guys think?

Was curious if anyone has experience with both the 2016 sport and off road. I have a sport and thinking about trading it in for off road for its off road capabilities,what do you guys think?
Depends. Do you do a lot of off roading? There are extra features on the off road pkg then the sport. Just ask yourself if your going to use them or not. I have an off road and have used my rear diff lock once. Never used the Down Hill Assist.

I guess not so much but the thought of having it when I need it is what's important,with that being said I just wanna make sure I make the right decision.

I guess not so much but the thought of having it when I need it is what's important,with that being said I just wanna make sure I make the right decision.
I hear you. You know how it goes. Better to have it and not need it. Good luck. Let us know what you decide. Any other questions just ask. I'll try to help out as much as I can.

I have the off road. I don't do any "off roading" but I do live in the mountains and have a pretty hardcore driveway. It does great. Smooth ride on and off pavement. Make sure the dealership hooks you up with some decent tires

I have a 2014 FJ Cruiser that has the crawl control. I have never used it mudding or hill climbing. My sport Taco seems to be just as capable.

I like the ride of the off road better than the sport. It has alittle more roll in curves, but smooth rude otherwise

I would do what I am going to do and stick with the sport and spend a couple grand for a icon coil over / total chaos 3 inch performance lift package to make it off road ....

Imo off road is for those with less experience and softer ride. I like my sporty ride on the highway. If you have a manual transmission like I do then all those extra bells and whistles are pointless anyway.

If you do a lot of off roading then yes you would want the off road. I don't so I stuck with the Sport.

Sent from my iPhone using Taco Forum

Imo if you do offroading then buy any 4x4 taco cause your gunna change suspension either way but atleast get whichever has the locker

Back