2016 TRD-Off Road - Manual Tranny

Mike991GTS

I just finished driving the only new Tacoma with the Manual 6-Speed within a 1,000 mile radius of Ft Lauderdale, Fl. I actually had to drive 144 miles to a dealer in Ft Myers. All i can say is it was a blast to drive, the stick had great feel and the gear changed were crisp. The clutch also felt great. It really came alive in 3rd gear, i wound it up a bit. It really pulled hard. Remember it is a truck, but the ride was excellent, very refined. I wanted to buy it sooo bad. But Iam holding out for the 2017 Trd-Pro in white, of course a Manual tranny. This was a teaser, but time flies by so November will be here soon enough!!

Couldnt wait, i placed an order Saturday for a 2016-TRD-Off-Round-MY, Super White-Black Int,and everything else possible. Iam being told6-8 weeks, then after that Iam promised a Tacoma-TRD-Pro this fall. I only want that with a MT. It will definitely be a Unicorn if they can deliver what they say they can. I just got a 2016-4Runner-TRD-PRO in January, so that helps when getting a 2nd Pro. I dropped a 2014-Porsche Cayenne-GTS for it and have been extremely happy with that decision. I love Toyoda as a brand. Iam not making this up, I have never had an issue with any of my Toyoda"s. 2-4runner,2-Tacomas-1-Camry,and now 2 more Tacomas an the way. I just wish they would make a commercial work van!! Fords Suck

Back