2016 TRD Sport.

TacOBruiseR

Noob tithe forum, but not to Toyota or Tacomas! Traded my 07' Sport in on a new 2016 Tacoma. A couple mods already done and tons more to come!
de6f636cfcaf5fc9b023f55d727efd80.jpg
de6f636cfcaf5fc9b023f55d727efd80.jpg
2df37b4f524e327cc5fe6039173418c9.jpg
a88fdbe6e177c1b68314eed54f427349.jpg

Nice! I'm thinking of getting a '17 in Super White. Same as yours, Access Cab. I'll never have anyone in the back seat and I just don't like the look of the double cab. It looks way too long, cab wise.

So where did u buy the tailgate decals, I'm assuming it's a decal and not paint, and is it in a matte finish? I don't want any gloss.

So what mods do you have planned?

I really wanted the Cement color, but was told it's only available in the Pro model. That sucks, and makes no sense whatsoever, so my next choice is white.

White and everything else blacked out. All the badges, grille, and some of the white like the fender flares I'm going to black out as well.

Look'n forward to seeing your list of upcoming mods! Thanks for posting and congrats on your new ride.

Oh, forgot to ask what tires, size/brand, and who's rims? Did u buy it that way, or was that one of the first mods u did?

The wheels look awesome! I'm thinking of ordering mine with the 16-in Alloy Beadlock Style wheels on the accessory list from Toyota. Costs an addition $1,036. I like the Graphite ones.

And No White Lettering on the tires! Black and White looks badass!

Welcome to the forum. I'm newbie too, an also put some nice plastic letter decals at the tailgate too (Also placed a set on the Glovebox letters too) After a while considering the available colors, I decided by the red, as is the best combination with the MGM, imo.

Back