Magnetictaco

I'm new to The Tacoma forum. I just got a 2017 SR 2.7L 5 speed. This is my first truck and my second Toyota (I used to own a 92 Celica 2.0 M/T in the early 00's ) dose anyone have this model or is there any SR 2.7L 5 speed threads. I'm looking for some general conversation about 4 cylinder manual Tacoma's. If you own one feel free to chime in.

I'm new to The Tacoma forum. I just got a 2017 SR 2.7L 5 speed. This is my first truck and my second Toyota (I used to own a 92 Celica 2.0 M/T in the early 00's ) dose anyone have this model or is there any SR 2.7L 5 speed threads. I'm looking for some general conversation about 4 cylinder manual Tacoma's. If you own one feel free to chime in.
Congrats on the new Tacoma. Welcome to the forum. Let’s see some pictures.

Welcome to the forum.
There’s probably a few owners around.
I’ve had 5 of the 2.7 liters over the years and 2 in a 5 speed. They haven’t changed much on them for years.
A good drivetrain. It won’t get you anywhere in a hurry but it’s dependable and lasts for years.

Back