2017 2.7 RS manual

Discussion in '2016 + Toyota Tacoma' started by Magnetictaco, Jan 29, 2018.

1. Magnetictaco

Magnetictaco New Member

I'm new to The Tacoma forum. I just got a 2017 SR 2.7L 5 speed. This is my first truck and my second Toyota (I used to own a 92 Celica 2.0 M/T in the early 00's ) dose anyone have this model or is there any SR 2.7L 5 speed threads. I'm looking for some general conversation about 4 cylinder manual Tacoma's. If you own one feel free to chime in.

Bogunn and OR17TRD like this.
  2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

Congrats on the new Tacoma. Welcome to the forum. Let’s see some pictures.

Bogunn likes this.
  4. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum.
    There’s probably a few owners around.
    I’ve had 5 of the 2.7 liters over the years and 2 in a 5 speed. They haven’t changed much on them for years.
    A good drivetrain. It won’t get you anywhere in a hurry but it’s dependable and lasts for years.

OR17TRD likes this.