2017 cruise control.

I have a 2017 access cab. Very basic. I’ve read some where that you can add cruise control if it is pre wired. Is this true and if it is true how can I tell if it is pre wired? Thanks

Thank you. Will update. Local dealer had told me that they don’t pre wire any more and even if they did it wouldn’t work.
Dealers say all kinds of things. Half of them don’t know anything about the Toyota’s they are trying to tell you about. Read that link I sent you and check under that panel. Let us know what you find. Hopefully they are wrong.

Update- Truck was prewired. Basically it’s plug and play on mine. According to the second dealer I contacted, all 17s are. I did not ask about any other years. I now have cruise and it works great. I guess I should CRUISE by the first dealer and show it to them.

Lol in your face kinda deal. Then ask how much money you saved doing it yourself and buy something else for the taco.

Update- Truck was prewired. Basically it’s plug and play on mine. According to the second dealer I contacted, all 17s are. I did not ask about any other years. I now have cruise and it works great. I guess I should CRUISE by the first dealer and show it to them.

Be prepared for that dealer to tell you that he never said that the trucks don't come prewired anymore.

Back