2017 Cummings

Bane

A few blogs rumored that that 2017 tacos might come true since the 2017 frontiers will be getting cummins. What do you think?

Never going to happen, i live next to 10 toyota dealerships in South Florida, they cant keep the Tacoma in stock!! If it sells with a gas engine, why would they do a diesel? When people stop buying the Tacoma for engine reasons, then maybe. Please try to understand how business works. Toyota has 2.7 Ravs to recall, so they need the money!!

I do understand the business, but the competition is coming out with diesels and there's a market for it. It would be smart to join in.

My understanding, the GM twins with diesels have not been delivered yet! Maybe the VW scandal has them scared!! Show me a GM /colorado/canyon with a diesel? My good friend sells GMC trucks daily for a living and hasn't seen one yet?

Extremely difficult to reach proper emission regulations now a days. That's why GM has diesel fluid additives to squirt shots out of that fluid in the exhaust to keep the emissions low. Toyota would not bother.

King Stud, hurry up with my new TRD-PRO,Please start a new topic if you have any "dirt" good are bad. Can the public tour the Plant?

Back