2017 TRD Off road suspension and wheels

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by BlackBessy17, Sep 24, 2018.

1. BlackBessy17

BlackBessy17 Active Member

I have upgraded the suspension and wheels on my 2017 Tacoma. Is there a market for these parts? I have had no bites on craigslist (SF bay area). $1200 for it all. Front coilovers, upper control arms, rear shocks and leaf springs. 4 wheels and tires (about 25,000 miles on them). I also have the stock skid plates and braces. IMG_0839.JPG IMG_0841.JPG

Attached Files:

2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Crawdad

Crawdad Well-Known Member

Good luck! My local tire store sold my stock rims/ tires on consignment for $400 to a SR owner but my suspension is still in the garage. Lol

OR17TRD and BlackBessy17 like this.
  4. OP
    BlackBessy17

Aww man. That's not what I wanted to hear. Maybe I'll get lucky.:(

OR17TRD likes this.
  5. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

I bought a set of those wheels and tires for $460 on CL with 7k miles on them and I see right now the wheels and tires with 300 miles for $600 and be entire suspension of an off-road for $400 OBO with less than 300 miles on them. I’m guessing $1200 is to high. $900 for everything you’d be closer to selling it. Just what I’ve seen. Not trying to bust your balls just trying to help you sale.
    Good luck.

BlackBessy17 likes this.
  6. OP
    BlackBessy17

Very much appreciated. Really, I just want to get the clutter out of my side yard. I had no idea what they are worth. Thanks for the heads up.

OR17TRD likes this.
  7. pdenajim

pdenajim New Member

Best of luck. I sold my '17 OR front suspension for $180. and that took a while. There is a market but it's small. Plus if if ask too much folks feel they will just buy an aftermarket set up.

OR17TRD likes this.