2017 TRD Pro race truck

But the brotastic red letters brochacho.

I think they should be green to appease the Monster fanbois
Not sure what red letters y'all mentioned. I can assure you, my new truck will be nowhere near a mall. I asked about these tires because boggers will do nothing for me while I am stationed in Europe as there isn't really a place to do serious off-road. As for "fanbois", I don't know what you mean. If you mean fanboys*, this is the first Toyota that I will purchase. I suggest that y'all get over yourselves and quit assuming that anyone with a decent understanding of the English language is a fanboy poser punk. You know nothing about me or how I will use the truck.

Multiple posts, although on more than one category of forums, may not have been my best approach. It will not happen in the future.

The tires on the the truck are General Grabbers, although the tread pattern you see may be a strictly race design, unless they changed it recently.

Not sure what red letters y'all mentioned. I can assure you, my new truck will be nowhere near a mall. I asked about these tires because boggers will do nothing for me while I am stationed in Europe as there isn't really a place to do serious off-road. As for "fanbois", I don't know what you mean. If you mean fanboys*, this is the first Toyota that I will purchase. I suggest that y'all get over yourselves and quit assuming that anyone with a decent understanding of the English language is a fanboy poser punk. You know nothing about me or how I will use the truck.

Multiple posts, although on more than one category of forums, may not have been my best approach. It will not happen in the future.

The pic in your link shows the red letters on the sidewall.... red letters

Id get a tire with siping unless it was doing strict mud or dirt duty.

Back