2018 Tacoma with TSS-P ??

Discussion in '2016 + Toyota Tacoma' started by OR17TRD, Aug 30, 2017.

1. snowsurfer29

snowsurfer29 Member

Yes they will they are to break if your to close to the vehicle in front of you.

Bogunn likes this.
  2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. OP
    OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

Some of the changes from 2017-2018 2E668F5C-C75D-41F8-9375-DF60D7565A6B.jpeg

geekyadam likes this.
  4. OP
    OR17TRD

I wonder if they will ever add power seats to the Tacoma. :(

geekyadam likes this.
  5. OP
    OR17TRD

Take this with a grain of salt.
    Was talking to my Toyota guy about the 2018 Tacoma and he was saying that they aren’t lifting and are recommending not to lift any new Tacoma due to the TSS-P. The sensors would be affected and would become a safety issue. The Pro model is not going to have the fox suspension they are doing a bilstein shock that’s basically the same as the off-road and won’t have the extra 1” of lift.

nickskeffer22 and geekyadam like this.
  6. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

I’m sure they could engineer around it. But that makes sense.

7. OP
    OR17TRD

I’m sure they won’t but we will ;)

TacoGal and Bogunn like this.
  8. Nathan

Nathan Administrator Staff Member

9. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

OR17TRD likes this.
  10. Nathan

Nathan Administrator Staff Member

I have a 13 year old. I know people laugh about all this safety stuff but when you have kids within striking distance of driving you start to appreciate it.

Series6, OR17TRD and Bogunn like this.
  11. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

No doubt. It makes a big difference when your kid is getting behind the wheel soon.

12. OP
    OR17TRD

Still can’t build one on the web site :( 0BFC7863-3C5D-4ECF-AC68-7A048C45DB7C.jpeg

13. Series6

Series6 Active Member

On some pedestrian systems the ped needs to keep moving or the system doesnt "see" them.

14. OP
    OR17TRD

Like a T. rex :mad:

Nathan likes this.
  15. Crawdad

Crawdad Member

I’m kind of glad I got the 17 instead of an 18. I’m not a fan of the cars that can steer themselves.

16. OP
    OR17TRD

Especially now that @J.R. just confirmed that you can’t lift them or modify them like you can the 2017.
    This may have just helped to increased the value of the 2017 off-road :)

Bogunn likes this.