2018 Toyota Predator side steps - $260

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by XD9DDM4, Sep 19, 2018.

1. XD9DDM4

XD9DDM4 Member

Hello, I'm selling the factory Toyota Predator side steps with the mounting hardware. They have been on the truck since I bought it so around 3500 miles. There is a small scratch on the drivers side and a paint scuff on the passenger side that can be buffed out. I'm close to Torrance, CA and I'm asking $260. They are not very heavy but I'm not looking to ship them.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 19, 2018
    OR17TRD likes this.
  2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. OP
    XD9DDM4

XD9DDM4 Member

Sold!

OR17TRD likes this.
  4. Wyatt

Wyatt Member

Came here just to get a better look at your profile picture. Nice set up!

5. OP
    XD9DDM4

XD9DDM4 Member

Thanks Wyatt! I have to figure out this weekend how to post more pics. It keeps telling me my file size is too large.

6. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

Crop the picture a little until it works. Or screen shot the picture then post the screen shot of the picture. Or change the picture size in an edit app or email.

XD9DDM4 likes this.
  7. OP
    XD9DDM4

XD9DDM4 Member

Cool man, thanks. I'll take some pics this weekend and update my page.

OR17TRD likes this.
  8. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

You’re welcome Springfield Daniel Defense :D

XD9DDM4 likes this.
  9. OP
    XD9DDM4

XD9DDM4 Member

Lol, yes sir!

OR17TRD likes this.