2018 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road - Cement

Discussion in '2016 + Toyota Tacoma' started by Nathan, Oct 25, 2017.

1. Nathan

Nathan Administrator Staff Member

OK, this is sort of a selfish thread. I've loved the Cement color ever since it came out. I wasn't willing to pay the premium for the Pro model though. Now that it's coming to the TRD Off Road I'm seriously tempted. My one hold back is the drivers seat.

Anyways, here are some pictures it. Feel free to add your own. This thread could be very expensive for me!

2018cement.png Grill.jpg 22713228_10155936556699201_8134674535503010860_o.jpg

2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. TacoHog17

TacoHog17 Well-Known Member

What’s wrong with the drivers seat?

4. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

Lack of options. Pay $40k for a vehicle and it has no power seats, it’s 2018 get with the times Toyota.

Nacho Tachomo likes this.
  5. Crawdad

Crawdad Member

I actually like that the Tacoma still has a manual adjustable seat. Less headaches in the future. Plus, nobody drives my truck but me so it never moves after I got it set just right the first time.

Bogunn likes this.
  6. kp.taco

kp.taco Well-Known Member

Toyota's have always been kinda basic.. But less electronics less failures

Bogunn likes this.
  7. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

I feel like their is nothing basic about my 2017 off road other than the manual seat. It’s power everything and tones of computerized electronic features. At this point power seats aren’t going to change the risk of failure ratio. It’s just going to give the driver more comfort and ability.

8. Tacomania

Tacomania Active Member

That is a debated issue about the tacoma, and the general consession is that nost tacoma owners opt for manual seat vs power seats. Two it costs more for a gimmic on a non luxury car, better cost more on other options on the car rather on power seats...

Bogunn likes this.
  9. Tacomania

Tacomania Active Member

10. TacoHog17

TacoHog17 Well-Known Member

Being 6’3” Taco lover I can’t benefit with power seats. I’ve been asking for the back glass to completely roll down for 15 years. Sequoia,Tundra, and 4Runner all have power back glass that slides down. This is what I’m ready for Taco to get with the times on.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2017 at 3:02 PM