2019 TRD Offroad Facelift, Suspension and Wheels

I was out of town visiting family so sorry took so long to reply. Many thanks for all your support. I am waiting for a Magnaflo exhaust system and a pedal commander to arrive and then I am done for awhile, these toys are EXPENSIVE!

So having driven almost 400 miles since I got it back here are some thoughts. The ride surprisingly is very much like the stock suspension even with the extra leaf spring added, it was very smooth, no jarring or ridged rough ride. Going down the highway at 70+ the truck rode very smooth, it didn't track or move around in the wind like it did when it was stock. The Toyo 285/70R/17's rode great and really no additional noise. All in all it was money well spent and made a huge difference in how the truck rides, performs and looks.

Last edited:
Thanks for the post Brad!. That looks EXACTLY what I want for my 2019. The lift looks minimal, maybe 2"? Which is what I'm looking to do.
Any rubbing issues?
Lastly, Can you tell me exactly which ToyoTec kit you purchased... their website shows three of them that look almost identical.

So after a few years and some miles under your belt, give us some feedback on the toytech lift and rid quality on and off-road? I’ve had my eye on toytech for a while

Back