2020 TRD Pro stock lift

HiddenX

How much lift does a stock 2020 TRD Pro have?
Does it have a factory diff drop?
Is there anything different between the TRD OR and Pro as far as diff height UCA/LCA/CV etc?

TRD Pro front shocks have 8 bypass zones (5 compression, 3 rebound) and are paired with TRD-tuned springs that provide an additional 1 inch of front lift; rear shocks have 11 bypass zones (7 compression, 4 rebound) and are paired with 2-inch piggyback reservoirs. It’s level. No diff drops added.

The Pro and OR diff, UCA, LCA and CV are the same. Suspension is what’s different.

Diff drops are never needed.

I’ve heard people say they’re needed and not needed. Can you explain why a diff drop is not needed? Even for a 2-3” lift? How does it not cause stress to other areas of the drive line? What about the CV angle since it has IFS? I’m seriously just trying to understand why. Thanks.

TRD Pro front shocks have 8 bypass zones (5 compression, 3 rebound) and are paired with TRD-tuned springs that provide an additional 1 inch of front lift; rear shocks have 11 bypass zones (7 compression, 4 rebound) and are paired with 2-inch piggyback reservoirs. It’s level. No diff drops added.

The Pro and OR diff, UCA, LCA and CV are the same. Suspension is what’s different.

Thanks for the answer!

I’ve heard people say they’re needed and not needed. Can you explain why a diff drop is not needed? Even for a 2-3” lift? How does it not cause stress to other areas of the drive line? What about the CV angle since it has IFS? I’m seriously just trying to understand why. Thanks.

A diff drop rotates the diff in such a way that some gear lube is pulled away from the pinion bearing. The affect a diff drop had on actual CV angle is very minimal and can actually cause vibration you didn't have before.

Back