2024 Toyota Tacoma to be revealed May 19th, 2023 !

Fact...a friend up mine along with a partner built/owned a cash wash years. He had to acquire water discharge permits from the town requiring thousands of dollars every month. By installing large water recycling tanks, he cut down on expenses. Its what all city car wash's do.

i could test the local-to-me wash by filling a clean bucket and letting it evaporate to see what is behind

years ago i had asked the proprietor about the recycling water and he said no they don't

We have pretty strict laws for water usage, and discharge here when it comes to using city water. Most car owners would never go to a professional car wash if they were told they're using recycled water that contains salt durning the winter months. I saw the system, a friend had installed at their car wash facility. it's engineered to trap out most contaminants...they're called them reclamation systems. Your still going get some level of salt in the water, its not perfect.

I give dealers about another month here, and they will start having a fire sale on these gen4 taco's. Local dealer has 1/2 dozen sitting on the lot currently with a chit load on route due any day. They're all $45k and up by the time you drive one off their lot. I've seen 2 gen4's so far on the roads here, both sr5's.

I give dealers about another month here, and they will start having a fire sale on these gen4 taco's. Local dealer has 1/2 dozen sitting on the lot currently with a chit load on route due any day. They're all $45k and up by the time you drive one off their lot. I've seen 2 gen4's so far on the roads here, both sr5's.
Did ya happen to notice a BlueCrushMetallic TRD Sport 4WD MT 5-ft box premium package with a dashcam ? If ya did I'm sure it has my name on it. ;)

Did ya happen to notice a BlueCrushMetallic TRD Sport 4WD MT 5-ft box premium package with a dashcam ? If ya did I'm sure it has my name on it. ;)
No, ones I've seen so far are black, gray, or silver, red, and white.....all auto's......mostly trd's, and sr5's. I saw a white sr5 yesterday while driving though town.

No, ones I've seen so far are black, gray, or silver, red, and white.....all auto's......mostly trd's, and sr5's. I saw a white sr5 yesterday while driving though town.
That's funny yet true. So far, the 4th gen best sellers are in this order (this will change tomorrow I'm sure);

1. SR5
2. TRD Sport
3.TRD OffRoad
4. TRD Pro
5. TRD PreRunner
6. SR
7. Trailhunter
8. Limited

I'd say more trd off road taco's than sr5's sold around here. It's funny because neither see much off road use during their lifetime. Most will buy the trd trims here to make a statement.

2024 Tacoma prices are crazy high…plus they have a smaller gas tank 18.2 vs the older models at 21.1 gallons (2.9 more gas).
Saw a article the hybrids are not recommended for water crossings…not water proof and if it gets wet? Electrical issues..
Trail Hunters and the Pro will be approximate 1 inch taller and 3 inches wider..able to install 33s and no mounts will be in the way..nice.
May not be accurate…
TRDs start at $55,000
Trail Hunters $64,000
Pros at $65,000
Nissen Pro-4X $45,000-$48,000?

A friend of mine has had a pro4x Nissan for a couple years now. Been a nice truck with more giddy up than my gen3 taco.

Back