3 inch lift on 5lug Tacoma

Bane

I have a 2013 L4 cylinder 5lug base model. I'm looking for a 3 inch suspension lift to add ground clearance. I have my eye on a skyjacker kit but want to know what else is out there

I have a 2013 L4 cylinder 5lug base model. I'm looking for a 3 inch suspension lift to add ground clearance. I have my eye on a skyjacker kit but want to know what else is out there
Can you post a pic of your truck?

Forgot to mention it's 2wd
I hate to tell you bud. Your truck wouldn't look right lifted. It's not made for that. Lowering it yes. But lifted wouldn't do you any good. I'm not even sure they make a kit for your truck. If it was a prerunner(2wd) then you have so many options. Because it's on the same frame as the 4x4. Plus it's a 6 lug. If you by chance do find a lift kit for it post pics. I'm interested to see how it would look.

Check out tacomaworld. There is a thread on there you may like. 5-lug suspension setup thread. That's the title. Keep us posted. Good luck.

Actually, I've seen a few 5 lug trucks that have been lifted that look pretty good. Think of a PreRunner without the fender flares. As was mentioned, check out Tacoma World and you'll find a little more information

From what I saw the max tire size is 31". But I'm sure it looks good being that small of a truck.

Back