3in lift

blacktacomatrd

Quick question if I put a 3in front shock
with coilovers spring in the front do I need to do anything else to the truck..???? Do I need any shims. I don't want to blow the rear differential

Every truck is different. Maybe you'll need shims, maybe not. I'd add the coilovers and see where you at. Also you'll need to figure out some type of lift for the rear or your gonna have some major bro lean

To keep the rake you’ll most likely need 2” lift in the rear. 3 in the front and 1 in the rear tends to have some brow lean. Like KP said, all trucks are different so you might only need 1” and nothing for shims or carrier bearing drop kit.

I have a question more about looks than anything. I have a 18 TRD off road and I wanna lift it just barely
What are my choices and what cost am I looking at

I have a question more about looks than anything. I have a 18 TRD off road and I wanna lift it just barely
What are my choices and what cost am I looking at

HeadStrong Off-Road can provide you with what you will need. I like how they couple Bilstein struts with OME coils. Keep this in mind...by lifting your truck even slightly could cause unwanted vibration among other issues. Do your research and be absolutely sure it’s what you want to do. Tacoma’s are very finicky when it comes to angles and you could end up spending more than you planned to.

Back