3rd gen High Clearance Bumper plus swingout

Tacomania

Anyone interested in taking my spot @Mobtown Offroad for a 3rd gen rear bumper? The order details are below. I ordered it back in sept, and should be expecting it this month as i discussed it with them. I am going to do a different build for my whole bed thats the only reason. (lead time is 12 weeks) so you can do the math on how long you will POTENTIALLY wait and i have been waiting (20 weeks and counting, i did it for u[emoji23])

DISCLAIMER: Dont take this as they arent doing a good job, they have been slammed with orders and with the resources they have, so i am NOT UPSET or anything (just so that no one gets any ideas)

**Update**:

I talked to mobtown on Wednesday, the bumper was sent to powder coating on thursday. So it wont be long before it is ready. I know there are people who reached out to me about the asking price, so I am going to post it here as my final asking price.

$2,100 this includes shipping.

Price include shipping to the Midwest (MO) probably same or little less to the east coast, and maybe a little more to the west coast. I can confirm any changes to shipping fee with mobtown by providing me with your zip code.

If you order the bumper from mobtown the price is 2176 plus whatever shipping is. You are cutting the line to avoid waiting at a discounted price.

If you want to pick it up from there, then let me know and i can work it out with mobtown for the shipping fee and will deduct it from the total price.

Order details are belowScreenshot_20190117-121454_Gmail.jpeg

Last edited:
Back