3rd gen vs 4th gen

tacomarich

Oops I meant 2nd Gen to 3rd

hi guys I'm taking my vehicle in for service tomorrow to dealer only because I have a warranty on the battery I think they need to replace that but they're trying to get me into a 3rd Gen Tacoma and I have a 2015 right now is it worth it on the new ones any other issues do you guys like your new ones versus the old ones any feedback input appreciated thinking about going with the lease if I do get a new one

Dont, they know 2nd gens sell like cupcakes at a rosie odonnel concert.
These trucks hold their value like gold, its insane.

Its smart for a dealer .... They give u what appears to be a great offer, stick u with a new truck payment, then clean up ur second gen and sell it for almost what you paid new. Its a win-win for them.

You get higher ins, higher registration, less "truck like performance", attain a honda civic with a bed, more nannies, and a screen door strapped to the front end.

Dont, they know 2nd gens sell like cupcakes at a rosie odonnel concert.
These trucks hold their value like gold, its insane.

Its smart for a dealer .... They give u what appears to be a great offer, stick u with a new truck payment, then clean up ur second gen and sell it for almost what you paid new. Its a win-win for them.

You get higher ins, higher registration, less "truck like performance", attain a honda civic with a bed, more nannies, and a screen door strapped to the front end.
Toyota has finally stopped sending me sh#t trying to get me to "trade up" local dealer here is very hungry for 2nd gen tacos.

Back