A/C Compressor noise 2019 1k

Discussion in 'General Tacoma Discussion' started by black2019tacoma, Jun 1, 2019.

1. Anyone else get this noise when there A/C Compressor kicks on. It’s not the injectors because it only happen when A/C Compressor kicks on. Only 1k on it.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2019
  2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

Sounds like something is loose. Did you take back to the dealer?

4. OP
    black2019tacoma

black2019tacoma Member

UPDATE: The dealer said bad compressor bearing and they ordered a new compressor to be installed tomorrow

OR17TRD likes this.
  5. OR17TRD

That’s what it sounded like a sloppy bearing.

black2019tacoma likes this.
  6. OP
    black2019tacoma

black2019tacoma Member

Update #2 Dealer tells me the Compressor will be in today. I drive 40 minutes get there and they take my keys and truck to the back. Sit in the waiting room for 1 hour. Then they tell me we have problem the compressor never came in. Mind you all parts deliveries come in at 7:30am. My appointment was at 9am. WTF...maybe someone could called before I got there....apparently there is a backorder on this compressor...hmmmm I wonder why. Mine is coming from Canada. New appointment this Thursday but this time they are picking up the truck and dropping off to me. But I may just take in myself again as I don’t trust anyone driving my truck.

OR17TRD and B-Man like this.
  7. OR17TRD

Bummer!
    They could have gave you a rental and called you when it was done.

8. OP
    black2019tacoma

black2019tacoma Member

They now state compressor won’t be in until June 13th. Just keeps getting better.

OR17TRD likes this.