ABS issue

NapalmTRD

A long time ago, in an auto shop not all that far away... my driver side ABS sensor got pinched when installing my old Revtek spacers and the sensor was replaced, yet never the same. Since then, I've had UCAs installed and 5100s most recently. At almost 80k miles, my Taco never got a proper fix for the ABS and there have been quite a few incidents over the years.

While the situation needs to be just right, it isn't uncommon to drive into corners with a slight dip and feel the steering wheel jerking a bit in my hands, even at fairly low speeds on extremely dry roads... kinda like slipping on a small patch of snow. I'm not looking for my truck to drive like brand new, just safer than its current state.

A long time ago, in an auto shop not all that far away... my driver side ABS sensor got pinched when installing my old Revtek spacers and the sensor was replaced, yet never the same. Since then, I've had UCAs installed and 5100s most recently. At almost 80k miles, my Taco never got a proper fix for the ABS and there have been quite a few incidents over the years.

While the situation needs to be just right, it isn't uncommon to drive into corners with a slight dip and feel the steering wheel jerking a bit in my hands, even at fairly low speeds on extremely dry roads... kinda like slipping on a small patch of snow. I'm not looking for my truck to drive like brand new, just safer than its current state.

Trd off-road?
If so, u can do an abs Killswitch.... Abs is absolutely **** on these trucks 90% of the time even when the truck hasn't been broken

Back