Accessorizing my new TRD PRO!! Sure would like more height without lifting it....

Add 265/75/16 tires will bring it up 1/2” you could fit 275/75/16 tires on it and bring it up almost 1”. Adding the 1” spacers up front you might be able to fit 285/75/16 with some modification to the wheel wells. That would bring it almost 2.5” over stock.
But none of that matters because you don’t want to lift it. o_O

Yes you do :D

Im trying to go 1” all around. 1” taller tires, 1” taller front, 1” taller rear and 1” wider stance. Factory on steroids is what I’m trying to achieve. I think 2” is a little too much for me. I may settle for a terraflex with falcon shock set that’s 1.5” taller but idk

Im trying to go 1” all around. 1” taller tires, 1” taller front, 1” taller rear and 1” wider stance. Factory on steroids is what I’m trying to achieve. I think 2” is a little too much for me. I may settle for a terraflex with falcon shock set that’s 1.5” taller but idk

What’s 2”? I thought it was a requirement for Texans to lift their trucks if they’re 4x4 and lower them if they’re 2WD.

The OME kit rocks, but 2" is too conservative.. With the bp-51 front coilovers and the Deaver leaf spring in the back, I got almost 3.5 in of lift! Bottom of fender to centerline of wheel is at 24.5" now. It rides great, but I think my truck is a little light. Will ride better after a few more mods (skid plates, rock sliders, bumpers. oh my)

Attachments

• IMG_0002.JPG
    IMG_0002.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 60
The OME kit rocks, but 2" is too conservative.. With the bp-51 front coilovers and the Deaver leaf spring in the back, I got almost 3.5 in of lift! Bottom of fender to centerline of wheel is at 24.5" now. It rides great, but I think my truck is a little light. Will ride better after a few more mods (skid plates, rock sliders, bumpers. oh my)
Haha and there is the upside down @BlackBessy17 pic.

Back