Active duty from Tampa FL

nickmcneely904

2017 Toyota taco access cab

I'm 23 in the military and now I have a Taco and looking forward to some advice on getting this bad boy on the dirt and sand, travel, and camping. Wanting to really go all out on this awesome machine thanks

I'm 23 in the military and now I have a Taco and looking forward to some advice on getting this bad boy on the dirt and sand, travel, and camping. Wanting to really go all out on this awesome machine thanks
Welcome to the forum. Congrats. What model did you get? SR5, sport, off-road?
Thank you for your service

Thank you for your service.
What kinda advice ya need?

Thanks! And I want to start with off road quality shocks possibly, racing style? Any advice on which ones to buy? Also any advice on a particular website to get things like this plus rims/tires to light bars and roll bar kits to roll cages for the bed? Thanks again guys!

I am real happy with what I have done. Toytec coilovers with Bilistein shocks in the front and Dakars with the Bilistein 5100's in the back. There are many different combinations of lifts. The fun part is looking at all the options and making a plan.

I have a son in the Air Force. Thank you for your service. We mean this...

Welcome to the forum and thank you for your service, this lift kit is in my opinion one of the best out there, many members on this forum have it. It's costly but worth it. I'm currently saving for it...

https://www.polyperformance.com/old-man-emu-tacoma-bp-51-kit-ometac16bp51b/

Back