Add on glove box/console light?

Drinking a bottle of 5 hour energy gets you up and through 5 hours.

Taking an extra half bottle still gets you to 5 hours, but the nervousness, rapid heartbeats, and higher blood pressure you feel is not because of the hottie working down the hall.

If you drink four 5 hour energy drinks, you don’t stay up for 20 hours but you do get a ride to the ER.
That’s what the alprazolam and pulse ox are for.
I need a steady hand to fire the weapon when somebody tries to roll me for the $17.48 in the jar.
The biofreeze and eyedrops (that you missed)?
You must not be 60 yrs old yet.

Wait till I show you my glove box! [emoji33]

If you drink four 5 hour energy drinks, you don’t stay up for 20 hours but you do get a ride to the ER.
I need a steady hand to fire the weapon when somebody tries to roll me for the $17.48 in the jar.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] lmao great reply. I was off on my guess on change☹️. I sure am glad you got the prescription cleared up. JDR was having trouble sleeping. Was I correct with your home state of Texas?

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] lmao great reply. I was off on my guess on change☹️. I sure am glad you got the prescription cleared up. JDR was having trouble sleeping. Was I correct with your home state of Texas?

Betcha Arkansas.

I miss the southwest conference. Razorbacks weren’t in Texas but were always a good bunch.

Betcha Arkansas.

I miss the southwest conference. Razorbacks weren’t in Texas but were always a good bunch.

I do to. I still remember all of Arkansas hating the Longhorns. I think the hogs went sec in 1993. I’m not sure but I think swc was 5 Texas teams and the hogs.

I do to. I still remember all of Arkansas hating the Longhorns. I think the hogs went sec in 1993. I’m not sure but I think swc was 5 Texas teams and the hogs.

Arkansas, Rice, SMU, A&M, Texas, Texas Christian, and Baylor.
SWC broke up when SMU got the death penalty.

I grew up inWaco but hated Baylor. We called it “living in the shadow of the temple”.

Showcase Showdown next!

Well played sir. Lol
Good reply.

Back