Advice Needed: Air Conditioner

Discussion in 'Toyota Pickup Forum' started by Debbie Rooth, Dec 19, 2017.

1. brainstorm21

brainstorm21 Member

OMG in hot weather life without air conditioner is impossible. Thanks god I have never had problems with my car`s air conditioner. But once I had a problem with air conditioner at home. That was the worst three days in my life. The summer was hot as hell. Thanks guys from aircon servicing who fixed it. I hope it will never break again, because I can not live one day without it.

Bogunn likes this.
  2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Bojangles

Bojangles Well-Known Member

how old are you?

my 68/70 beetle had no ac
    my 88 nissan hardbody had no ac
    my 87 celica had no ac
    my 89 maxima had ac for a few months only
    my in laws lived in silverpeak nevada and beatty nv near groom lake....no a/c in the houses

Bogunn and Crawdad like this.
  4. Bojangles

no, they didnt clap alien cheeks

Bogunn and Crawdad like this.
  5. Crawdad

Crawdad Well-Known Member

Was thinking the same... I grew up in South Louisiana and all we had were fans until I was a teenager, I helped Dad install the central air ... haha

I drove this until I moved to Reno when I was 24, it had no idea what AC was except for the 2 little triangle windows... haha

My house in AZ doesn't have AC... lol

That being said, HVAC work made me a great living for many years... people really do freak out when that sweet ice air stops pumping out of the vents... 20190102_120542.jpg

Bogunn and B-Man like this.
  6. Bojangles

What a beauty..... What happend to her?

Crawdad likes this.
  7. Crawdad

Thanks, it's still at Dad's house. I signed it over to him a few years ago. He pulled the guts out and put in a Mazda b2300.
    It was a 90 something 5.0 roller out of a stang, the Mazda 5 speed manual out of a late 80s f150 and 3.70 gears with a spool, 9".
    I drove it soon after he did it, that setup was much more fun in a tiny truck... haha

Bojangles likes this.
  8. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

Yup. I’m with ya man. I’m not even 40 and never had them for years. 2-60 AC— 2 windows at 60mph

Bojangles, Crawdad and B-Man like this.
  9. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

I’d love to have that truck

Bojangles and Crawdad like this.
  10. Crawdad

Me too...
    As soon as wifey and I settle down again, it's coming home with me...
    It's got plenty of cancer and battle scars but it's my baby... lol

kp.taco, Bojangles and Bogunn like this.
  11. kp.taco

kp.taco Well-Known Member

I remember my parents had a 69 ford like this when I was a kid. It was blue, I wonder where it ended up after all these years.

Crawdad, Bogunn and Bojangles like this.