Aha..It's Friday!!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Tacoma fan, Jun 14, 2013.

1. Tacoma fan

Tacoma fan Well-Known Member

So it's friday and what is everyone up to besides workin!! after today i'm on VACATIONNNNN :yes: ...a week of plain chil laxin !!! spending quality time with the wife as always :thumbsup: don't have anything planned....but i know my wife' Camry and my truck both need washing so might start with that first..who knows :)

2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. HellaNella420

HellaNella420 Well-Known Member

Have to attend a wedding this afternoon. Then a wedding reception after that.

4. DEZERTDUCK

DEZERTDUCK Owner Engage Off Road

just today and tomorrow....my weekends dont start till 3pm saturday nomally

5. user458

user458 Registered Users

I'm clay barring all the rail dust and fall out from my new truck. And I still have to contend with my scraped bumper. Oh we'll, one step at a time.

6. byrd

byrd Moderator Moderator

My normal day off but pulled a few hours 8:30~12 then sat at the DMV for 2 hrs to get my permanent handicap placard...good till June of '16 then I renew. Tonight is movie night at a bud's house and then staying at the ex-wife's house till Sunday. She's out of town and I get to spend some quality time with these guys for the next 2 days. Still have to work Sat & Sun but I'll only be 5 mins away from work instead of 40 mins. Be nice saving some gas $$.

Attached Files:

7. NJtacoma

NJtacoma Rocking a Taco Since 2000

I am working late tonight doing server maintenance. :thumbdown:

8. eyecon

eyecon Well-Known Member

Same here. Doing some cooking out tomorroe and maybe get the UFC.

9. HellaNella420

I'll prob do some grilling as well, but its stanley cup finals game 2 here lets go bruins

10. NJtacoma

NJtacoma Rocking a Taco Since 2000

Happy Friday everyone! :thumbup:

11. byrd

byrd Moderator Moderator

1st day of Summer!

Officially Summer begins today. Hope everyone has a great summer and gets tons of mods completed on your Taco.

Hoping today when I tank up it will be my best tank mileage wise yet. Been watching the pedal and really conscious of my shift rpms (below 2000) and mph on the highway running 60 in a 65 instead of 75 and pissing people off. When I got home from work yesterday I still had a little over 3/4 tank. Normally it's way below that on Fri so we shall see. My best tank so far has been 21.0 MPG.

Well, this tank got me 19.8 MPG. Still much better than when I started tracking mpg at 16.6.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2013
  12. OP
    Tacoma fan

Tacoma fan Well-Known Member

well gassed up both the wife's Camry and my rig today...gas was 3.39 a gallon :thumbsup: and both vehicles washed and waxed..the wife was pleased with how her Camry looked and i was chuffed with how my Taco looked too :) :yes:

13. byrd

byrd Moderator Moderator

I paid $3.38 a gallon today, at least the price has been dropping, to bad we will probably never see .99¢ a gallon again.

14. HellaNella420

$3.59 here today

15. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

Is this a Friday thread or a gas price thread... o_O
    Is it Friday again...

16. Bojangles

Bojangles Well-Known Member

Its now sunday, but friday i found out theres a vp gas station nearby and the highest gas price i seen was $9.99 a gal, so im assuming its not 91 octane

17. Bojangles

So yeah
    And
    Screenshot_20171119-170210.jpg

18. Bojangles

Chuffed is good?

From a audio standpoint, ive heard chuffing. Its annoying

19. OR17TRD

Bojangles likes this.
  20. Bojangles

i wanted to break it up, get off my cloud

OR17TRD likes this.
  21. OR17TRD

If you’re a steam engine chuffing is good.

Bojangles likes this.