Air Flow - restricted

HIllard

Hi, I have a problem with my 2002 Tacoma 4x4,, went out of town for 3 1/2 weeks and when I returned and drove it I found there was a problem with the air flow from the air conditioner. (It worked perfectly fine before I went out of town.) There seems to be little air movement out of the vents in the cab and there is a low roar when I turn on the air conditioning. I am suspecting some type of blockage, but unsure exactly where to look. I have had the truck two years and am the second owner. Everything else is in great shape so I haven't had any other issues to deal with and am relatively new to the Toyota product, though I have always done most of my own work on other vehicles. Any help or pointers would be much appreciated.

Hi, I have a problem with my 2002 Tacoma 4x4,, went out of town for 3 1/2 weeks and when I returned and drove it I found there was a problem with the air flow from the air conditioner. (It worked perfectly fine before I went out of town.) There seems to be little air movement out of the vents in the cab and there is a low roar when I turn on the air conditioning. I am suspecting some type of blockage, but unsure exactly where to look. I have had the truck two years and am the second owner. Everything else is in great shape so I haven't had any other issues to deal with and am relatively new to the Toyota product, though I have always done most of my own work on other vehicles. Any help or pointers would be much appreciated.
Got a squirrel nest up in there somewhere?
Lol
Piece of paper get sucked up in the air return?
Kinda odd but hopefully something simple...
Let us know what you find.

Back