Air through vents even in off setting

la vaca

What's up guys. First time truck owner here 17' trd off-road double cab. Only issue I seem to be having is when I turn off the a/c or heater I still get some air coming through the vents. Air comes out in any mode wether it's in defrost/front vents/floor. Not sure if it's an actual issue or not. Any of you guys experiencing this?

The previous gen truck would automatically open the fresh air duct to keep the cabin heating up. You had to push and hold the button for 5 seconds when closing to disable the auto open function. I’m not sure if the new trucks have this. Also you cannot recirculate when you have the vents set to defrost.

They are the auto climate controls it’s all electric. I work at a dealer where I’ve seen similar issues but there are no fixes for because it is “normal”

What's up guys. First time truck owner here 17' trd off-road double cab. Only issue I seem to be having is when I turn off the a/c or heater I still get some air coming through the vents. Air comes out in any mode wether it's in defrost/front vents/floor. Not sure if it's an actual issue or not. Any of you guys experiencing this?
I don’t notice that in my 2017 ORDC. Congrats on the new taco. I like the white, looks good. Seems like if that’s your only issue and it’s “normal” you lucked out. Mines been to the dealer 9 times in less than a year for lots of issues. Welcome to the forum.

I don’t notice that in my 2017 ORDC. Congrats on the new taco. I like the white, looks good. Seems like if that’s your only issue and it’s “normal” you lucked out. Mines been to the dealer 9 times in less than a year for lots of issues. Welcome to the forum.

Wow. 9 times really? That sucks.

They are the auto climate controls it’s all electric. I work at a dealer where I’ve seen similar issues but there are no fixes for because it is “normal”

Welcome to the forum.

Most vehicles always have airflow through the vents. But not on recirculate. I haven’t noticed it on my 17. I’ll have to pay attention to see if it’s an issue.

What’s wrong with your driver’s seat?
Its the back of it wobbles or wiggles back and forth like a loose tooth moves about a 1/4-1/2 inch every time I stop I feel it shift forward than back again. When I lean forward than back it wiggles. It’s annoying to me.

Its the back of it wobbles or wiggles back and forth like a loose tooth moves about a 1/4-1/2 inch every time I stop I feel it shift forward than back again. When I lean forward than back it wiggles. It’s annoying to me.

That would drive me crazy. Unacceptable for a $35,000+ truck.

Back