Alarm/Remote start

wholgn

Well guys - my baby Off-road DBL LGBD got broken into last night. Has anyone found an alarm or remote start that doesn't require multiple fabs??ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1468165891.518136.jpgImageUploadedByTaco Forum1468165921.603006.jpgImageUploadedByTaco Forum1468165932.454871.jpg

Yeah happened at the house in the middle of the night. They got a little bit of cash I had in the glove compartment. But left other things of value so it seems they were only after cash. They got 12 cars in my neighborhood according to the police (they said even more cars but people either wouldn't file a report or weren't home)

Yeah happened at the house in the middle of the night. They got a little bit of cash I had in the glove compartment. But left other things of value so it seems they were only after cash. They got 12 cars in my neighborhood according to the police (they said even more cars but people either wouldn't file a report or weren't home)
Dude that sucks. Sorry to hear that. I think viper has one out for the 2016's. Also put a camera up connected to a DVR. Just for extra peace of mind.

I know this is a older thread but Fortin Evo One is an all in one remote start alarm keyless entry. It is also able to use factory fob to start. You can also buy special t harness to limit how much splicing you have to do. There is a guy on ebay martinhod that had really good prices. Hope this helps if your are still looking.

Back