Android Users

Discussion in 'Site Help and Suggestions' started by Nathan, Apr 12, 2013.

1. Nathan

Nathan Administrator Staff Member

We have a member who can't figure out how to attach a photo using the app. Can someone just make sure it's working and if it is... maybe tell us how to do it?

I don't have an Android device so it's hard for me to walk someone through.

2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. whippersnapper02

whippersnapper02 Negative Nancy

Reply>camera button>camera to take a new photo and post it or gallery for existing photo>load it to this forum(only choice)>submit post and boom goes the dynamite.

Attached Files:

4. Joe D

Joe D Grease Monkey

Thank snapper & Nathan. I'm out of town (have been since 1/14/2013) & my smartphone has out smarted me in putting pics on here.

5. OP
    Nathan

6. crenshawj11

crenshawj11 Member

I am still unable to upload a photo as my profile pic.

Colin White likes this.
  7. OP
    Nathan

8. taco cruiser

taco cruiser Well-Known Member

I've tried it several time Nathan will not allow it to upload. Asking for us to install a 3rd party app as advised in pm. So far I have only had luck using IOS device.

2016 Tacoma Trd Off-road. (Silver Bullet)
    2015 Tacoma Sr5. (Polar Bear)