Any advice?

I just bought my Toyota it's a 2011 Tacoma trd sport. I want to lift it maybe a few inches enough to clear atleast 33x12.5 tires. I've heard some people say 1 or 2 inch leveling kit others say 3-4 inch lift kit and a few say just get adjustable shocks. Any ideas or advice would be helpful.

Don't do 1-2 leveling kit. It'll be a pain in the ass to fit 33's with that lift. Look up some good lift kits, and don't go cheap. Look up icon stage 5 lift kit and you will be impressed. And yes you could fit 33's easily, while getting more suspension performance such as extra wheel travel which you'll love when your out in the desert.

If your on a budget check out toytec 3 in bilstein lift or ome lifts, you will also need diffrent rims to fit those tires without rubbing uca

Since your truck is relatively new I wouldn't go cheap with a lift kit. Don't do spacers. Get some nice coil overs, like fox, King, icon, etc. old man emu makes some nice kits too. Me personally I have a spacer lift, but that becuase I'm poor as **** lol.

Yea for me right now money is tight but in going to buy a nicer lift even if it have to wait a little longer so I an save enough money for it. I've been doing a lot of looking. But they are a little much for me right now.

Yea for me right now money is tight but in going to buy a nicer lift even if it have to wait a little longer so I an save enough money for it. I've been doing a lot of looking. But they are a little much for me right now.
Bilstein 5100s up front and an aal in rear will run you under 200$ and way better than any spacer lift trust me i had spacer lift before i got the eibach coils and bilstein shocks

So I wanna do a 3 inch lift I like the billstien 5100s what exactly do I need to lift it? I saw something about spacers?

Back