Any thoughts on this lift

It's not a fancy lift kit or anything but it's all I could afford. I don't do any major off roading I keep it light to moderate. So what do you guys think?

http://www.sdtrucksprings.com/index...6XYB7A&zenid=08274c93f873871b0eefdf2536b3bbb2
It will be fine as you don't do any major off-roading. One thing I wouldn't like about it is you would sit nose high with only 2" of rear lift. And it would be even worse when you haul anything. I prefer the rear to sit higher. Just my opinion...

It will be fine as you don't do any major off-roading. One thing I wouldn't like about it is you would sit nose high with only 2" of rear lift. And it would be even worse when you haul anything. I prefer the rear to sit higher. Just my opinion...
I'm going to put an ARB bumper on there, plus a winch. So that should sag the front a little I hope. If it's too much sag I might get bilstien 5100's to level it out. But I guess we'll have to wait n see

And I literally only go to the desert with my friends like 1-2 a year. We do mostly trail riding or just **** around in octilllo lol. But yea I don't plan on jumping my truck or anything

I haven't been there yet, but all my friends have. I'm probably gonna go when it cools down a little.

Back