Anyone dressing up for Halloween?

@Bogunn and I will be in the brony taco trick or treating. @Bojangles will be chauffeur

Ya know it was my first reaction to say that you’d probably be a brony when I saw this thread and that @4wd would wear his wig but I decided not to say anything. Lol.
@Bojangles was having second thoughts about chauffeuring you because he’d be guilty by association.
@whippersnapper02 won’t trick or treat this year. He’ll be shopping for bull bars for his new 4Runner. @Crawdad will be dressing up as Rupaul to celebrate his liberal tolerant ideals that he learned in the Deep South growing up. @B-Man will be Harry Potter again because of that scar on his forehead from when his wife lined him out.
And poor @OR17TRD will be dressing up as the New Years baby because he already has to wear a diaper due to that chronic rearend leakage he suffers.

Ya know it was my first reaction to say that you’d probably be a brony when I saw this thread and that @4wd would wear his wig but I decided not to say anything. Lol.
@Bojangles was having second thoughts about chauffeuring you because he’d be guilty by association.
@whippersnapper02 won’t trick or treat this year. He’ll be shopping for bull bars for his new 4Runner. @Crawdad will be dressing up as Rupaul to celebrate his liberal tolerant ideals that he learned in the Deep South growing up. @B-Man will be Harry Potter again because of that scar on his forehead from when his wife lined him out.
And poor @OR17TRD will be dressing up as the New Years baby because he already has to wear a diaper due to that chronic rearend leakage he suffers.
Lmao. I have so many disturbing images stuck in my head. :banghead

Me and my scar aren't riding in no Brony Taco though! Haaaaa! Sorry KP! LOL

That’s what happened to a lot of the regular members we had here. @kp.taco has them locked up. I just escaped. That’s the reason I haven’t posted for a while.
Have you noticed @Crawdad and @OR17TRD aren’t posting? They haven’t made it out of kp’s brony lair yet.
That Brony Lair you need to watch out for! Glad to hear you're alright, B! I see OR17 just got out.........Poor C!........and, he was just gettin' his house lookin' the way he wants it!2.gif

Back