Anyone else having a problem with a front end thump while driving

Smurf

I have a 2015 Tacoma 4x4 dbl cab long bed. I have 56000 miles on it, mainly highway, I started to feel a thump in the front end at random times at random speeds. Had Toyota look at it, 8 hours later, they changed both front and rear differentials oil. Inspected the front end suspension for play and found nothing. I was sent on my way saying they could not find the problem, if it gets worse come back. I took the mechanic for a test ride and the thump happened a few times. He said "never felt that before". Called Totota nothing . Any suggestions for my next step.

If it’s get worst, post something about it on their FB page. They don’t like that. Or try with Toyota USA, if you bought your truck in US.

I have a 2015 Tacoma 4x4 dbl cab long bed. I have 56000 miles on it, mainly highway, I started to feel a thump in the front end at random times at random speeds. Had Toyota look at it, 8 hours later, they changed both front and rear differentials oil. Inspected the front end suspension for play and found nothing. I was sent on my way saying they could not find the problem, if it gets worse come back. I took the mechanic for a test ride and the thump happened a few times. He said "never felt that before". Called Totota nothing . Any suggestions for my next step.
I’d get ahold of corporate and open a case for the issue and get them to come out and feel it.

Back