Anyone from Kansas?

Discussion in 'South Central' started by SCH, Dec 8, 2017.

1. SCH

SCH Active Member

Where are the people from Kansas? What does everyone do in their spare time? Any good places to get out off road at?

2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. mcklovin77

mcklovin77 Well-Known Member

Is the dunes in Oklahoma or Kansas. I've seen some good looking areas near liberal kansas. I'm a truck driver and I'll look for spots.

4. kp.taco

kp.taco Well-Known Member

Where you at in ks? I live in Joplin mo which is pretty close to se ks

5. OP
    SCH

SCH Active Member

I’ve got a friend that has a side by side cart and he says they have some dunes in western Kansas that are pretty good. Other then that i don’t know anything else about it. They also have some dunes in Waynoka Oklahoma. The little Sahara state park.

6. OP
    SCH

SCH Active Member

I live in wichita

7. OP
    SCH

SCH Active Member

I just found out the dunes in Kansas are just south of Syracuse Kansas.

mcklovin77 likes this.
  8. mcklovin77

They just built a huge outlaw off road park 40 miles north of springfield off highway 13. I can't wait to go.

9. mcklovin77

Springfield mo. That is