Anyone here from Houston,tx?

Cool. I stay at northwest side also.
Do you know a trail to go off roading at? Also is there a local group around here?

Sent from my iPhone using Taco Forum

No trails that are close that I know of, I do some trail riding up at school but that's 6 hours away.... And as far a local group, none that I know of, I've searched for some, found a taco group in Dallas, but as far as Houston, just the different truck meets... I've gone to a couple, but I was always the only taco there...

Check out Brazos Off-Road Ranch near College Station/Bryan and there's also a place near Huntsville, but the name escapes me right now.

Thank you guys. I hope to see you guys on one of these trails and truck meets one day.

Sent from my iPhone using Taco Forum

Looking to lift my DCLB, but don't know where to start. I'm a bit new to the forum and still trying to navigate. I see Tacos all over Houston, but no gatherings. Y'all have a clue of where to start?

Toyteclifts.com has many options for all price ranges on the low end ome and bilstein coilovers with aal in back for about 800-1000 all the way up to fox nitro charged coilovers kits up into the 3k range as said before depends on budget and how much offroad use

3-4 inches if lift. Not much off roading. Just occasional trails or beach maybe a few times a year. It's my daily driver with kids. I prefer a smoother ride.

I have the eibach aka toytec springs with bilstein 5100s up front and a block in back but putting an aal

Back