ARB bumper sag

taco John

I want to get an ARB bumper for my truck, I have a 4 in lift on my taco. And I just bought brand new coil springs and struts from the dealer. Will my truck sag? I heard ARB bumpers are very light, around 75 lb?

I want to get an ARB bumper for my truck, I have a 4 in lift on my taco. And I just bought brand new coil springs and struts from the dealer. Will my truck sag? I heard ARB bumpers are very light, around 75 lb?
Not even close. Double that at least then add a winch for more weight.

Silverpataco can tell you what you need.

I have a road armor, bumpers about 135 lbs, and I have a winch, you'll have quite a bit of sag, I'm eventually gonna put OME 886 coils and OME shocks on to push the front back up to a 3" lift

What do you have now for lift? If a spacer the definitely get a better lift but its the springs that need to be upgraded to handle more weight. Stock springs are something like 550# id go with eibach springs from toytec at 620# spring rate or ome 886 at 4 in of lift and 650# spring rate. Either way need shocks also either bilsteins or ome

Well I don't want to get new coil springs, since I literally just got a pair of brand new ones from the dealer. The struts are brand new too. I was thinking of getting the bilstien 5100's since they are adjustable, I could set it for 1 in higher with the spacer lift on to compensate for the sag.

You can do that but its going to sag alot like 2 inches with those springs id bet, and after adding bilsteins with spacer lift it will be real stiff but give it a shot and upgrade down the road if nothing else

You can do that but its going to sag alot like 2 inches with those springs id bet, and after adding bilsteins with spacer lift it will be real stiff but give it a shot and upgrade down the road if nothing else

Thanks man, but just so you know I don't have a winch, but I am gonna get one some time in the future.

I get confused..... i thought u didnt have a lift on the truck, it was in ur closet or something.

Is it on now?
Did it sag?

Jun 5th post

This following is from jul 20th

Since I've never posted a pic of my taco on this Fourm people have questioned that I even have one.... Well here ya go. This was my last trip in octilllo. I know I look like major fag with my bandana but all my friends had them on haha. I also don't post pics of my truck becuase its stock and I hate it stock, I have a 4 in lift kit and new halo led head lamps waiting to be installed. Only thing I have left to save up for are some nice method wheels and some bfg muds. Once that happens I'll be posting more.View attachment 9568

And more

How do u like the ride with this lift?

July 29th
I haven't put it on yet, I'm still saving up for my methods and bfg muds.

Im sooo lost

Side note: Doc Brown wants to buy ur tacoma.

Last edited:
Jun 5th post

This following is from jul 20th

And more

July 29th

Im sooo lost

Side note: Doc Brown wants to buy ur tacoma.
I said I have the lift but I haven't installed it yet. I'll post a pic of all my lift kit parts in a second just to prove to you that I have my lift and everything. It'll happen just not any time soon I have other bills to pay like rent.

I said I have the lift but I haven't installed it yet. I'll post a pic of all my lift kit parts in a second just to prove to you that I have my lift and everything. It'll happen just not any time soon I have other bills to pay like rent.
Ok, just for some reason i thought u had it installed.... then not installed, and i got u confused with the guy who had a 6" fabtech lift installed, then asked what lift he had installed.

Gotta admit, posting u have a lift installed, and then either posting later its not installed, or dont know what lift u bought after u already posted specs is kind of disorienting lol.

Maybe i just easily confused.... or i just read these posts and actually did the math.

Whatever u do, dont get sick.... my girls er bill was just shy of 3k for a couple hr visit. Somehow thats with insurance.

Qla02S.jpg

Back