Mjp2

Curious if anyone can reccomend and provide pics of decent backup bulbs for a 2nd gen.

Ill entertain led, and halogen but not those silly hid reverse kits...hids are not good for instant on, and the ballasts dont like the quick on/off nature.

I want something with the throw of a cree led and a projector, and the nearfield light up of an led array. Ive had the cree with projector lens and it would throw across the street and onto the neighbors garage door with ease, but the immediate area behind, and to the sides of my truck were not lit up.

So im wanting the projector housing to have an array of smds around it i guess.
i want pictures from an unbiased source tho, and from our trucks (2nd gen).

I do not want and will not install led pod lights or led lightbar to the bumper or back of my truck. i dont need to cook the deer i just ran over, i just want to see **** better, and not make the back of my truck look stupid.

I appreciate that.

Leave the pics up plz, i understand that the camera adjusts white contrast and flare.

I had same issue when comparing adjustment of led lightbar with camera pics. They do help some, thank you!

Curious if anyone can reccomend and provide pics of decent backup bulbs for a 2nd gen.

Ill entertain led, and halogen but not those silly hid reverse kits...hids are not good for instant on, and the ballasts dont like the quick on/off nature.

I want something with the throw of a cree led and a projector, and the nearfield light up of an led array. Ive had the cree with projector lens and it would throw across the street and onto the neighbors garage door with ease, but the immediate area behind, and to the sides of my truck were not lit up.

So im wanting the projector housing to have an array of smds around it i guess.
i want pictures from an unbiased source tho, and from our trucks (2nd gen).

I do not want and will not install led pod lights or led lightbar to the bumper or back of my truck. i dont need to cook the deer i just ran over, i just want to see **** better, and not make the back of my truck look stupid.
Try looking on www.vleds.com They have the brightest bulbs I have seen. I have their backup bulbs in my 2015 Taco, and they really light up what is behind you.

Try looking on www.vleds.com They have the brightest bulbs I have seen. I have their backup bulbs in my 2015 Taco, and they really light up what is behind you.
Pics from use with a 2nd gen tacoma?

Ive used vleds and superbrightleds for all kinds of apps already but i need independent pics from a tacoma

Pics from use with a 2nd gen tacoma?

Ive used vleds and superbrightleds for all kinds of apps already but i need independent pics from a tacoma
I believe there are some good videos with them in Tacomas on YouTube. That is where I got my info from. I also had them in my Ford F250, and loved them in that as well.

Back